mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi I got a4 2.0 tdi 2009 plate and have notice that when I

Customer Question

Hi I got a4 2.0 tdi 2009 plate and have notice that when I park steering weel shakes :( is that normal ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
When the engine is at idle the steering wheel shakes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes when Engine is running and you parking or going of the parking spot it shakes:( apparently this is normal in a4 2005-2013
This is not a normal function of the vehicle and the likely source of the problem is a worn engine mount which is very common in these vehicles. The first step I would suggest is to have the engine mounts tested with the vehicle on a hoist.