Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

allroad.2000(W) .Left front corner going down,so changed bag

Customer Question

allroad.2000(W) .Left front corner going down,so changed bag to Arnott (new) seems ok.Suspension settings button stuck in manual mode, wont come out after holding buttons etc.Wont go in to auto setting in other words.Will raise up and down quickly in manual mode.Did drop to the left side after I had being towing today???? seems the left side if any issues.Any ideas please
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

When you get this issue - having ruled out the suspension itself - the usual fault is with the sensor for that side - the hight sensors.

That is what you need to have checked next as a next step on this -- though a general plug in diagnostic test on the system will highlight the fault for you if need be also.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again.

This is MIKE who sent you are reply / answer as above.

The system tells me you have replied to me - but I cannot see anything - nothing is showing.

Very occasionally we get system issues - as with any computer systems - so please get back to me again - so that I can help you more as needed.

IF though you didn't - and we are done, please do click on the Ok / Excellent ratings for me now at this point - Thank you in advance for that.

Very best rgds - MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike

sorry for delay

I think its the fact the suspension is stuck in manual it wont raise and lower at different speeds just manualy on the dash.Had an electrician look at it and there is no fault codes and he has wiped the brain and re formatted still no goof stuck in manual.we seem to have sorted the air bag issue-replaced again.Any idea how to cure this.tried what it says in the handbook about holding buttons in for 3 seconds but no use.They changed this on 2001/2 cars,as I say mine is a 2000