Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My 04 audi a3 3.2 dsg failed to start after being hardly used

Customer Question

My 04 audi a3 3.2 dsg failed to start after being hardly used for a couple of weeks. I jump started it last night then drive it for 30 motorway mins to charge the battery. I went back to it today and again tried to jump start it. However the helpful stranger in the other car turned his engine off and on as soon as I'd connected the leads. My hazards started to flash when connected and interior lights came on. However when he turned it off and on, all my lights went off and won't now come back on. The car won't do anything now. No lights on the dash at all. Has it blown something?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,