Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have 2010 audi sline q7 I had a flat tyre and after further

Customer Question

I have 2010 audi sline q7 I had a flat tyre and after further investigation there is a crack on the inside of the alloy leaking air hence tyre being flat is this common?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE- Im happy to help you .

This is not actually a known or common fault with the fault you have - Some of the BMW range indeed did have a known issue with these sorts of issues but not yours no..

Given the age of the vehicle - I would strongly suggest that you take this up with Audi - so long as its not physical damage, you should get good will payment out of them for this.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.