Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Audi a3

Customer Question

i have a Audi a3 2.0 tdi 2009 s line,front near side dip beam stopped working, changed bulb and checked fuse both ok, old bulb is ok,checked power to bulb, no power, all other lights working ok

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will wait 12 more hours, after that i will have to go to a Audi garage, has i have been stopped bby the police twice

Thank you for getting back to me, I am sorry to hear of your situation, but I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont need answer now had to put car in the garage to rectify