mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Is it possible to obtain and change an individual switch on

Is it possible to obtain and change an individual switch on a 2010 A6 MMI unit or do I have to change the whole of the MMI switch unit? The NAME button appears to be jammed down and is apparently the reason for the central locking system not working with the buttons on either key remote as designed.
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

On this model the entire MMI unit has to be replaced in order to correct the issue that you are having.