Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Audi a4 s line tdci I have replaced the clutch master

Customer Question

I have a Audi a4 s line tdci I have replaced the clutch master cylinder because it was leaking and the clutch pedal was on the floor I got one from Audi and fitted it but will not start when I push the clutch pedal right down to start it but it will not start as it got to be re-coded its a 2009 year I have bleed the system and the pedal feels fine thanks andy
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Andy,

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Hello Andy,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE...

As there has been a delay since you asked your question - please just let me know if you do still need help with this..

If so - please let me know what you have done since asking the question - then we can progress from there..

Also - please give me the Full reg number -

Kind Rgds, MIKE....................................