mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Have an AUDI A3 1.8T 1998 AUTO Petrol....The gear selector

Have an AUDI A3 1.8T 1998 AUTO Petrol....The gear selector P RND321 have gone off the center cluster on the clock..Any ideas ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how long will I have to wait.....

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing the issue that you are having is consistent with a failed or failing shift selector switch which is common to fail on these vehicles and result in this problem. To correct the issue the switch will need to be replaced.
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.