AudiDoc
AudiDoc, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Independent European garage owner. Over 20 years experience
14582033

In middle of viewing an audi 2004 model a4 sport 1.9 tdi diesel,

In middle of viewing an audi 2004 model a4 sport 1.9 tdi diesel, problem with centre display not coming up properly just throwing up scrambled numbers and lines ? Can you help with is it quick fix or big money fix thanks
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  AudiDoc replied 3 years ago.
This is a common problem with Audis and yes, there is a fix that doesn't require replacement of the entire cluster. You will have to remove the cluster and send it in for refurbishment. While the cluster is out, the car will effectively be immobilised.

This is the best company in the business to repair instrument clusters
http://www.bba-reman.com/

AudiDoc, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Independent European garage owner. Over 20 years experience