Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

MMI, Audio etc

Customer Question

Audi S5 2010 4.2 Coupe manual prestige with mmi, cd, sat nav, centre controls for mmi, bang and olufson sound etc.

What do are the units in the trunk which power the above called?

And what is each unit for?

(I am referring to the box units found in the trunk of the car in a side compartment)

How would one replace these parts?

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Shantal,

I am disappointed and unsatisfied with the service I have been given.

I was able to find the answer myself and they turned out not to be that hard and so I wonder why no one answered it?

I have also been charged twice and each time I was charged £20 totalling £40 all in. Why has this been the case?

I would like to withdraw the question and would also ask for a full refund since the service was not honoured and I have been charged more than I should.

I look forward to hearing form you and would prefer the matter to be resolved through my email address, [email protected], if that isn't possible then contact through this shall be fine.

Kind Regards