Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I bought a set of Alutec wheels for my winter tyres, the centre

I bought a set of Alutec wheels for my winter tyres, the centre caps say ALUTEC. I have been trying to find an Audi part to fit without success. The centre measures 60mm. Can you help please
Category: Audi
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi...sorry for the delay..

Hopefully i can be of help..

Probably your best bet for those centre caps if your wanting to do away with the Alutec ones is to maybe try ebay as lot will be listed there inc custom ones.like in this link here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=audi+centre+caps+60mm .as long as they are of the 60mm diameter they should fit..one other alternative is to keep the centre caps you have and buy audi emblem stickers to go over the alutec emblem some these stickers can last a long time and quite resistant so maybe something to consider too..I do hope this helps