Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi I have a 2008 Audi a4 a line estate - have had the battery

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Audi a4 a line estate - have had the battery changed and now the immobiliser is not working. Help!
Tracey
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Tracey,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - can you tell me exactly what you have tried so far?

Rgds, MIKE.....................................

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

This is MIKE - who answered your question / helped you as above.

Im just checking as Ive heard nothing from you , if you require more help at all... If you do, by all means just reply and ask me - Im always happy to help more so if needed. If not -if we are done, I do just need you to now click on the "OK ratings" for me at this point - and I thank you.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.