Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My W registration Audi A3 is excellent except for the one major

Customer Question

My W registration Audi A3 is excellent except for the one major fault which has defied the garages. After switching off sometimes it will not restart for 5 or 10 minutes. Temperature sensors were replaced after the engine would not start until the next morning. For one week it was better. Now, when it won't start I have to wait 5 or 10 minutes but feel it will get worse.
Does anyone know the solution although several reviewers have had the same problem?
XXXXX XXXXX,[email protected]
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello John,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?