mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

We have an Audi A2. The fuel pump was replaced last year but,

We have an Audi A2. The fuel pump was replaced last year but, every now and then the car feels like it is juddering. The first time it happened we had just refuelled. The filter was also renewed this month when the car was serviced. However, whilst driving this morning it started to judder again. Any ideas on what could be causing it to do this.
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on at all?
Also how does the vehicle appear to shift?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mike

No warning lights come on and it shifts ok.

Sherry.
Ok, what normally causes this issue on these vehicles is a fuel injector that is not spraying correctly or not spraying at the right time which doesn't turn on any warning lights.
The fuel injectors would need to be tested and the most effective way to do this is to have a balance test performed with a diagnostic scan tool.