Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an a6 which I purchased a couple of days ago and all

Customer Question

I have an a6 which I purchased a couple of days ago and all was fine until this morning, have noticed that the indicator lights are flashing twice every couple of minutes, the remote will not unlock the doors or start the car. can you tell me what the problem is please

regards simon
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Simon,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Simon,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

its quite possible that the battery may be a bit low in voltage as this will lock out the alarm and produce all sorts of odds faults

so I'd 1st suggest chraging the battery and if it won't hold a charge then replace it