mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Audi A6 2.0 TDI S Line 5 Dr, Estate, YK55 HCD, Hi the ABS

Customer Question

Audi A6 2.0 TDI S Line 5 Dr, Estate, YK55 HCD,
Hi the ABS warning light and the Traction Control warning lights are on!
Please can you tell me what could possibly be wrong and what the possible costs could be to put it right? Lowest and highest costs if possible? Thank you very much, Max
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Max,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The most common reason for this issue to happen is one of the wheel speed sensors have failed and that is what results in this issue.
The wheel speed sensors would need to be checked and replaced as needed. To replace the sensor it requires 1 hour of labor and the part runs about 80.