mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2002 tt convertible, the Indicators when turned on

I have a 2002 tt convertible, the Indicators when turned on stop and start think I located the problem to the hazard warning button, once i got too it through the radio. When I hold and wriggle it they seem to work am I in the right area. Hazards work fine.
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Yes from what you are describing there is a short in the hazard switch which is directly linked to the turn signals and one not working will affect the other. Since you can wiggle it and get the signals to work, the hazard switch is bad.