mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my audi specialist wants to change all 6 injectors on my 3

my audi specialist wants to change all 6 injectors on my 3 litre diesel Q7.He said that on this particular model you have to change all the injectors resulting a cost of £2500.Why is it that he can't replace only the faulty ones
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The injectors on this model can be replaced individually, however it is not uncommon for each injector to start failing one by one after a injector is replaced, this is why most shops want to replace all at once.
The new injector basically over works the old injectors.