mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I drove twenty miles in our 2003 audi a4 2.0 fsi. Stopped to

Customer Question

I drove twenty miles in our 2003 audi a4 2.0 fsi. Stopped to go into shop for 5 mins, came out and car wont start, no warning lights came up on dash, got aa to assist and aa chap did a compression test and found No1 - 125, No2 - 25, No3 -0, No4 - 56. Car drove perfectly before stopping at shop, whats your best guess?
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing and the compression readings that the vehicle has this is a indication that the vehicle has jumped time. This is the only thing that would cause this with out warning. The timing needs to be checked as a first step.