Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an Audio TT Diesel 2009 with a very expensive balance

Customer Question

I have an Audi TT Diesel 2009 with a very expensive balance shaft repair - is this common for this year of car and was a recall done?  I have looked on various forums and I can see that there are a lot of unhappy people as this part has since been modernised. 

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not had a reply from anyone with regards ***** ***** question - very disappointed - how much longer will this take?

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to give you a time in which your question will be answered. We have Professionals online all the time, however we need to locate the right Professional to assist you.

If at anytime you wish for me to close your question please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is ridiculous especially when I placed the question you state that you have an Audi expert on line. Please refund my account.