Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2010 Audi s4 which has been fitted with blind spot

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Audi s4 which has been fitted with blind spot assist in the mirrors and recently it has started to flash wildly on the left hand mirror as soon as I indicate to turn left although there is no other car present on the road. It is also glowing at times when I am driving without reason and occasionally the system turns itself off What would be the most likely cause?
How long until I get any information? I was under the impression that someone was online to answer my question!
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Given the fact that you have taken my money and yet failed to offer any form of professional advice as promised, I would expect an answer. I am going to send details of this site to watchdog for investigation as you lied and took my money before providing me with an answer and making sure I was satisfied as you stated at the outset. I would expect at this point to have my £13 refunded into my account as you clearly do not have an expert on hand to give me the advice requested.