Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2007 A6 Avant. The central locking on the passenger

Customer Question

I have a 2007 A6 Avant. The central locking on the passenger side stopped working (you could only re-open from the passenger side) and now the driver's side is affected too. Odd problem, any ideas.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So I've had an e-mail saying I've been charged £12 for this service. I don't mind waiting a little longer for an answer but will be requesting a refund if i don't get a satisfactory response.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish for your question to be closed and your charges reversed please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please refund

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where is the refund i requested please?