Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi I have Old P reg audi A4.

Customer Question

Hi I have Old P reg audi A4, it's been great in the 10 years I have had it but recently when trying to start the car the electronic immobiliser light flashes, car tries to start, I used second main key and worked ok for a few weeks then problem started again, using workshop key now and worked ok but is starting to do same, eventually I won't be able to start car.
took a few attempts to the start car today, keep switching between keys now to get it going, is this causing damage.?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes I will wait for a reply as the situation is still occurring with electronic immobiliser light flashing.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi, if you close this question I would like my £13 refunded as it has taken too long to respond to my query, I expected a more rapid response,
thank you
kind regards
L williams