Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi, I have a 2011 A4 allroad. I want to run

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2011 A4 allroad. I want to run a 12v fridge in my boot, but when the engine is off the power is off when using 12v socket in boot. Can you suggest a system or leisure battery that will keep my fridge going all the time please?
Thanks Bob
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Bob,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Shantal, thank you for your reply. I would like an answer please, especially as I have paid in advance! Bob XXXXX

Hello Bob XXXXX, Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know. Thank you for your patience, Shantal

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not answered my question so please refund my £12. Thank you. Bob XXXXX