mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hello I got into car (Audi A1) this morning and neither the

Customer Question

I got into car (Audi A1) this morning and neither the entertainment system or phone system are working. There is a message that just say entertainment or phone system initialising. Please wait... I have been in car 2 hours and nothing changed. What do I need to do?
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

What this means is the system needs to be reset, you can do this by disconnecting the positive and the negative battery cable ends for 10 minutes and this should reset the system. If the system does not reset there is a communication problem and the system will need to be scanned using a dealer diagnostic tool.