Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

car running doors locked and I csnnot get into car

Customer Question

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE -

We have been trying to contact you - Obviously you will be out of the car by now.. but we have had no response..

With this issue- evidently a fault has occurred with the cars CDl ( locking / security ) system - this can be anything from a broken / chaffed wire to a bad connection in the circuit to a faulty control module.

As the car is a 12 model it is of course under Audi warranty - you need to have them have the car in to sort this issue for you - it will need plug in tests to determine the fault and cure for you.

All the best -

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.