Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

When to change cam belt audi a8 3.0l mileage 135000

Category: Audi
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Mike :

Hello and Welcome..

Mike :

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help...advise..

Mike :

If this is the 3.0 petrol engine - then Audi state the belt should be changed every 75,000 miles - or 5 years...whichever comes first.

Mike :

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: Mike iris derv car
Mike :

Hi there - thank you for your reply...

Mike :

Ok - the 05 3.0 Diesel doesn't have a belt - it is chain driven - so no worries there then ! There are no manufacturer change intervals for chains -as they don't wear like belt material.. The only need to change a chain ever is if it stretched...in which case it would become very rattly - noisy.

Mike :

So thats good news for you - saves you a lot of money ! ;)

Mike :

Please do click on the "OK ratings" for me at this point now - and I Thank You... and you are welcome back anytime. Kind Rgds, MIKE.