Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

i need to fit the rs4 engine into my kit car,whot do i need

Customer Question

i need to fit the rs4 engine into my kit car,what do i need to keep from the loom?

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi shantal,yes i will keep waiting there are plenty of cars out there running audi engines in different cars someone will know,i have my own ideas,but thats all,thank you shantal,alan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi shantal just a thought, but if i will double the price it may just get the answer,what do you think to that,alan

Hello Alan,
Thank you for getting back to me. Yes increasing your price may help. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi shantal please close the question i will change the whole loom,thank you for trying alan