mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hello my mk 1 audi tt has a problem with the fuel gauge getting

hello my mk 1 audi tt has a problem with the fuel gauge getting stuck on full, is it probably the sender or the cluster
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
This issue that you are having is consistent with the fuel level sending unit and not the cluster itself, this is a common issue and requires the sender to be replaced.
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.