Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

The central instrument panel that duplicates nav

Customer Question

The central instrument panel that duplicates nav direction/speed etc has suddenly turned into a bright white panel. The phone is no longer available. I assumed this might be a faulty fuse. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Quick update - checked a few fuses and put them back, oh in was faulty but now it is working again! Still need to try to work out what went wrong since I suspect it will happen again and the  right white light was distracting.

That should have said that nothing was  faulty! God I hate the auto-correct!

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?