Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi i have 2002 audi a4 avant 2.5 tdi quattro tiptronic box

Customer Question

hi i have 2002 Audi A4 Avant 2.5 tdi quattro tiptronic box I am having problems with the auto box. After driving for about 15/20 mins I stop for about 15 mns start up and drive off and the box won't change up. Sometimes the p.n.r.d.s letters light up like a stencil when this happens .Also I put it in sports mode when it starts to malfuction ,then it starts to change up .Then I put it into normal drive and its ok till I get home after about 15 mns. I have tried disconnecting the battery over night with the hope it might be a computer fault. Is it low oil in the box or an electrical fault.

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?