Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi. My audi A6 SE

Customer Question

Hi. My audi A6 SE model 2005 C6 4f 2.0 103kw tdi was ticking over perfect and then just cut out and now has a electric handbrake malfunction and now my car will not start, the ignition will come on but that is it. In order to move my car I had to power the handbrake mother with a battery to unlock the brakes. Would you have an idea of what is wrong. I disconnected the battery checked every fuse also the ecu won't let any computer to connect (link) to the car. Also I just changed the egr and throttle body. My reg 05 LM 3007 and also can you tell me where the electronic handbrake control module box is in the car.

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes a full refund thank you for trying