Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2010 audi allroad noticed this morning liquid coming

Customer Question

I have a 2010 audi allroad noticed this morning liquid coming from exhaust and slight vibration when stationry still drives fine reved in stationry and only goes up to 2500 revs
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

the liquid is most likely water vapour

however if it won't rev up then there must be a fault

If you have any check engine or other fault lights on

then the quickest route to repair is to have the car plugged into a diagnostic machine which will read off the fault code stored in the ECU (providing the light is still on at this point) and indicate which sensor has failed or whether the fault is more serious.

You can do a very rough and ready check yourself by unplugging sensors one at a time and seeing if any of them change the driving condition which would indicate the most recently unplugged sensor is the faulty one. This method is not foolproof though and reading a fault code off is the better method.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

do you still need help with this?