Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

i replaced my main beam bulbs (H9) on my a4 cariolet 05 and

Customer Question

i replaced my main beam bulbs (H9) on my a4 cabriolet 05 and now they are pointed at the tree tops I cannot see any adjusters for main beams how do I adjust them please? the dip beams are still adjusted correctly and the headlamp unit is fitted back correctly.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello I have not found an answer and would still like help after all I have paid for the service!!!
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies for not receiving an answer yet. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I would like to close my question and reverse the charges please.
Thank you for your help.
S Smart