mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

, I've got a 2012 A6 Avant 2.0 tdi s line with the sport

, I've got a 2012 A6 Avant 2.0 tdi s line with the sport suspension (PR code 1BE) which I love but the missus and the kids hate firm ride. What would you advise as the most cost effective option the ride? Can you retrofit the regular SE suspension, or the adaptive suspension? Or is after market the way to go? Many thanks in advance. Simon.
Category: Audi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long response.
The most cost effective way to softening the ride would be to have aftermarket struts/shocks installed. The regular or adaptive suspension can be fitted but would require some modifications that can get costly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. How much should I expect to pay and labour (roughly) to get the front and back done?

The shock/struts will run on this vehicle 150-200 each and the labor is normally 1.5 hours per wheel.