Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

intermittent fault which my local garage are unable

Customer Question

I have an intermittent fault which my local garage are unable to find a solution too, the fault that comes up is: the glow plug and the ABS lights comes on (glow plug light continuously flashes) and car goes into limp mode and throws up that there is a handbrake malfunction and a stability fault. My local garage have run VCDS diagnostic on it twice and a complete self-diagnostic. Garage have said unable to find what the fault is and should take it to a Audi dealer. Car is A4 TDI B8 2011 Saloon hope you can help thanks

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer please
If you unable to supply an answer do you reimburse me my £15?
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal
Due to the length of time it has taken to reply to my question I have now booked my car into an Audi dealers for a complete diagnostics test and therefore would like to close this question and wait for the reimbursement of my £15
Appreciate your assistance in trying to find an answer to my question and be assured if I need help again I would use your services
Derek fox