Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Audi A4 Sline 2007. Blowing very warm air through vents, even

Customer Question

Audi A4 Sline 2007. Blowing very warm air through vents, even when AC unit is switched to off! When AC on at say 19-22 degree setting the unit still blows very hot air then eventually seems to settle after about 20 mins of driving whilst having the blowers on full!
Would be obliged if you could advise what the issue could be. I got the air con re-gassed last week and there were no issues flagged up!
Regards.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Could you please close my question and reimburse the £14 fee which has come off my credit card account.

Regards,

Scott XXXXXXXXXXX