Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

audi system when the car is cold keeps crackling and restarting.

Customer Question

audi system when the car is cold keeps crackling and restarting. No problem with the engine off or after 1 hours running time. Amp replaced, battery replaced with no effect.
Any ideas
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
This only happens when the vehicle is cold?