Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

The front passenger door will not open with the key fob

Customer Question

The front passenger door will not open with the key fob pressed twice, from the out side, Opens from the inside with the door handle pulled.Will open and close once opened from inside.Once locked with the door handle or key fob then the front passenger door will not open from the outside.Just bought car on Friday,Dealer is saying it worked fine, and giving me 3 months warranty for engine and gearbox only, although they mentioned that they may look at it if they have too.They have no workshop.Audi A8 2007.
Also the rain sensor intermittent on the first click does not work very well. It does not sense the rain very well, never seen a wiper work like this before where it does not detect the rain very well, the wiper speed is all over the place.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal
Thank you for your reply.
I have waited a while for the answer but I have an answer now.
So please close this request and please do not charge me for the service.