mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an A1 which is a year old.Before this I had an A3.When

I have an A1 which is a year old.Before this I had an A3.When we have a heavy rain or hail storm the lights come on,but not the alarm.This is very upsetting at night when the car cannot be seen.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like an answer if possible.If not will my£15 be returned to me

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot action (Reply) on the E.mail you have sent me

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still awaiting a reply

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
When this type of issue happens, there is moisture or water getting in to the main engine harness. The reason for this is there is a bad spot in the protective coating on the harness, the harness would need to be checked as a first step.
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.