Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

mike my tt 2001 has a tapping from all cylinders when

Customer Question

hello mike my tt 2001 has a tapping from all cylinders when on tickover does this mean it could be a simple setting of the tappets it goes away when you rev it and is soetimes not there at all. you helped me last time it was my sender that was the cause of my fuel gauge problem thanks for that ***** *****on

Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Tom,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal no you can close the question I have got all the infomation I need from Matt thanks Tom