Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Audi A3 8P 2.0 FSI 6 speed year 2006,the problem is ,when i

Customer Question

Audi A3 8P 2.0 FSI 6 speed year 2006,the problem is ,when i put it in D,it will not engage 1st gear,and after a few second it engages 5th gear.it will not downshift or upshift.I connected to scan tool and got the error code for transmission output shaft speed sensor.I cleared all the code,and tried running again,it still give the error code.what the problem? Thank
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i still waiting your answer to solve my problem,but i dont understand,what do i do ?is there additional cost for to know the answer?thank you

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok,if there is not the answer for my problem,i want to close my guestion.

thank you for reverse my charge.