Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Audi A3 2.0 tdi on a 57 plate 170bhp , it's got oil

Customer Question

i have a Audi A3 2.0 tdi on a 57 plate 170bhp , it's got oil in the water header tank full coolers been checked and doesn't leak , head gasket has been done what else could it possibly be?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello sounds like you've checked the usual suspeect so I'm sorry to say that this only leaves a cracked cylinder head as the last route of water getting into the oil now as a temporary fix you could try a bottle of this stuff http://www.kalimex.co.uk/section.html?secpath=01.04.&pgid=17 but otherwise it will need a replacement cylinder head
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

do you still need help?