Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

HiI have a 2015 New Audi A6 2Lt TDI ultra engine model. I

Customer Question

I have a 2015 New Audi A6 2Lt TDI ultra engine S Line model. I have just bought a K&N replacement filter & would like advice / pictures / diagrams on how to fit. This engine looks very different to the last model A6 Audi. Can't find any vids or help etc re this on Google
Thanks loads
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I would still like to wait for an answer please
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it this site is a complete con & waste of time !!! I figured it out myself. Please arrange for my £15 to be credited back to me.