Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Car starts ok and runs ok but there is a problem, I cant get

Customer Question

Car starts ok and runs ok but there is a problem, I cant get out of park until the car has heated up to running temp. Wont come out of park and dose not show PRNDS on the display it will show that there is a fault with the auto parking break release, but that clears when you get the car up to temp and start driving. it says that there is no communication with transmission but everything is clear when it has wormed up and I can reset the fault codes and they they stay clear. so has anyone able to give me a fix for this or point me in the right direction PLEASE
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** *****
Can you tell me exactly what tests / checks you have done thus far... then we can progress -
Rgds, MIKE......................