Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I hope you can help. I recently purchased

Customer Question

Hello, I hope you can help. I recently purchased a 2006 Audi A4 2.T FSI from a small dealership. It has 123,000 on clock, drives well and appears in very good condition cosmetically. A week after purchase, last Monday the Emissions Control Warning light came on. I purchased a basic VAG diagnostic tool and the codes 08577, 08071, 01287,01089 and 00665 came up in the engine section. No other codes came up for any other section. Would you be able to tell me about these codes and the EMC light and whether this is a repair/work that the dealer should carry out as per the warranty. Many thanks Jim XXX

Category: Audi