Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an audi a4 2003 fsi and having problems with my engine

i have an audi a4 2003 fsi and having problems with my engine fuel pump 06d127026h , can i use part number 06d145100d ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
hello there's very little difference between the GDi pumps, the mounting flange is the same, just the pipe orientation and connector orientation may change but otherwise they should interchange if its meets up with your pipework then go for it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
glad to helpBear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.