Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Mike, I have an Audi TT 53 and i recently had it serviced.

Customer Question

Hi Mike, I have an Audi TT 53 and i recently had it serviced. But its shuddering on idling after ignition usually. Also cannot get the headlamps to last over a few weeks. Thank you
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is ***** 072 128
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close this question asap and refund the money I paid for an answer I never received. If you could not answer the question you should not charge people in advance. I trusted that I could get an answer but was lied to by your very tantalising standards. I will be contacting trading standards if I am not refunded by the end of this week 8th Jan 2016. This is stealing, and it is not acceptable.