Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have locked my key in my A4 estate - how do I retrieve it?

Customer Question

I have locked my key in my A4 estate - how do I retrieve it? I do not have any other keys
Category: Audi
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Helloif you have no other keys then by far the best route is to contact a local automotive locksmith, they will come to you can break into the car with little or no damage for a small fee there's no secret way in I'm afraid if you let me you know your location I'll try and recommend a firm for you
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you