Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

When to change cam belt, audi roadster tt 2 liter diesel

Customer Question

when to change cam belt, audi roadster tt 2 liter diesel ,august 2008
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi..there apologies for the delay..ive been asked to assist seeing as your question hasnt been answered so i will try and help you here...As below

On these engines the interval is around 70,000miles or 60months which ever come first..this means not only the belt thats changed but all the associated puleys and water pump as standard..I do hope this helps